Enjoy your stay in one of our comfortable guestrooms, suites or AVILA Luxury Suites
Select your stay from an array of accommodations. All rooms are bright and spacious, and most feature balconies. Choose to stay in the Main Lodge, Lanai, Seasons Bay, the VIP treatment in a premier suite or our Executive Level.
AVILA Luxury Suites are the resort's luxury one and two bedroom condominium style suites available for nightly or weekly rental. AVILA Luxury Suites are conveniently located on property at THE LODGE of FOUR SEASONS allowing you to walk to golf, swimming pools, the marina, restaurants and lounges, SPA SHIKI, Haiku Salon and RESORT DESIGNS shopping. The resort provides a 24-hour courtesy shuttle service as well.
Wireless internet transmission is available in all public areas of the Lodge and we have a new DOG FRIENDLY PROGRAM.
Dog Friendly Program
THE LODGE of FOUR SEASONS is now Dog Friendly.
To ensure a comfortable stay for you and fellow guests… please refer to the following guidelines:
- Up to 2 dogs with a maximum combined weight of less than 50 pounds.
- A fee of $50 per day, per dog, will be applied to your room account.
- Due to health code regulations we regret that dogs, except for guide dogs, are not allowed in any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, the golf courses or pool areas. Dogs are permitted in a select number of hotel suites and authorized grounds only.
- Your dog cannot be left unattended in your guest room at any time unless placed in a kennel or carrier*
- Dogs must be fully house trained.
- Should you require a dog sitter, please contact our Resort Activities staff.
- Your dog must be kept on a leash when it is on the resort's property unless it is in your room.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- A designated outdoor area is available for your dog(s). Waste disposal dispensers are available at the designated location.
- Owner may be requested to present most recent documentation of your pet's vaccinations.
- Please see below for further guidelines.
*If you should leave your dog out of the kennel or carrier and the room is left unattended, you may incur a fee of $50.00 per hour. Please be responsible for cleaning up after your dog on resort property. We understand that accidents are sometimes unavoidable. If an accident should occur, please call our Housekeeping department immediately so we may prevent any permanent damage. Any questions with the terms of this program, please feel free to contact THE LODGE Guest Services at 573-365-3000.