This award-winning luxury resort is the fulfillment of a dream by Harold Koplar and onetime owner of the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri.
It was Mr. Koplar’s dream that the resort be done on a broad scale, with rustic elegance, having an appeal to the vacationer with good taste, as well as the convention attendee.
While The Lodge of Four Seasons is rich in history, tradition and ambiance, it is ultimately our employees who make this one of the finest resorts in the mid-west for both our guest and each other.
To be recognized as a national premier resort that provides a quality experience for our guest and employees through maximum service, value and satisfaction while maintaining an economically sound business environment.
A variety of benefits are provided to improve your employment experience and well being of
each associate. Based on length of employment, the following are some of the benefits available to each employee.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401 K Program
- Credit Union
- Associate Discount Programs
*The Lodge of Four Seasons is an equal opportunity employer. Race, color, religion, sex, disability and national origin or any other basis protected by statue are not factors in employment, promotion and compensation.
Food & Beverage ( kitchen, restaurants, bars)
- Kitchen - STEWARDING - third shift - full time
- Restaurant - HOST - year round - part time
- Restaurant - SERVER - year round - full time
- Bars - BARTENDER - one year or more experience required
- Restaurant - LINE COOK - three or more years experience required
- Kitchen - BANQUET COOK - seasonal - full time - three or more years experience required
- Kitchen - GARDE-MANGER - experience required
Banquet Services ( Servers, Set up, Banquet Bartenders)
- BANQUET SERVER -seasonal
- BANQUET BARTENDER - seasonal
- BANQUET SET UP CREW - all shifts - full time
- P.M. SUPERVISOR / BANQUET SET UP CREW - - experience required - full time
- BANQUET CAPTAIN - seasonal - fulltime - one year or more experience required
GUEST SERVICES (Front Office, Sales, Catering, Golf, Spa, Marina)
- GOLF -Pro Shop Asistant - seasonal - fulltime/part time
- GOLF - Groundskeeper -seasonal - fulltime
- GOLF/Porto Cima - Groundskeeper - seasonal - fulltime
- SPA SHIKI - Cosmetologist/Nail Technician
- SPA SHIKI - Massage Therapist
- SPA SHIKI - Esthetician
Property Operations ( Accounting, Building and Grounds Maintenance, Security)
- SECURITY - Security Officer - 3rd shift - CPR Certification preferred
Join Our Team Apply Today
To apply now please complete the following information indicating the position you are most interested in.