The beautiful newly renovated Lodge of Four Seasons is seeking the following positions to be filled.
The Lodge of Four Seasons has available a year round, full time salaried Accounting Position. Great compensation and benefit package. Must have proven experience with General Ledger entries, account reconciliations, financial statements, knowledge of accounting principles and payroll preparation. Hospitality experience is preferred. A strong background in accounting with excellent written/verbal skills, ability to work independently with strong analytical, problem-solving, and multi-tasking skills is a necessity.
The newly renovated Lodge of Four Seasons located in Lake Ozark, MO is seeking a qualified Restaurant Manager. Essential duties and responsibilities included, but not limited to:
1. Provide outstanding customer service to guest.2. Perform supervisory functions which include compliance of company standards for food service, health and safety standards
3. Communicate necessary information to other departments and staff.
4. Perform personnel functions which include hiring, evaluation and training. Training includes development of new employees, improving skills of existing employees and demonstrations of new techniques. Learn and have a full understanding of the POS system.
5. Perform operational functions which include cost control, purchase, stock and train staff on alcoholic beverages.
6. Must have a neat and professional appearance at all times.
Skills and Requirements:
Ability to adapt to change and manage change.
Ability to delegate
Wine Knowledge and culinary knowledge helpful
Excellent customer skills, ability to handle task with autonomy and be a self starter.
Hepatitis A vaccination is required.
Responsible for patrolling the property, and the security/safety of all guests and employees. Must be at least 21 years of age and possess a valid class E driver’s license with a clean driving record. Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalency. Must be able to pass a thorough background check, and drug screen. Must be able to remain on feet entire shift. Must have good reading comprehension, computer and writing skills. Must present a professional appearance. Will need to obtain CPR/First Aid/ AED certification. Must be able to work 3rd shift 11:00 pm- 7:30am including weekends and Holidays
The Lodge of Four Seasons has Banquet setup positions available. This position is responsible for setting the meeting rooms in the fashion and quality that our guest expects. Strong customer service skills required as well as the ability to lift 50+lbs. & be on your feet for hours at a time. Full Benefits after 90 days. $8.50+tips. Must have a valid driver’s license.
Golf Pro/Shop Assistant
The Lodge of Four Seasons Golf Shop is seeking an aspiring golf professional or an individual who has golf knowledge and or golf experience with exceptional customer service skills. Must have a valid drivers license and be able to lift 50+ lbs. Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekend and holidays. $11.50
Golf Cart Attendant:
Responsible for assisting golfers with their golf bags before and after their game and responsible for assisting golfers with golf carts and detailing the golf carts. -MUST be able to work through the golf seasons (mid to late October)-Golf course experience preferred but not required with enough golf knowledge.-Exceptional customer service skills are a must. -Must have a valid driver's license.-Must be able to lift 50 pounds.-Outside job requires someone willing to work in varying weather conditions.-Shifts vary. Earliest in is 6:00 AM while latest out is 9:00 PM-Part time and full time seasonal positions available.
The New Lodge of Four Seasons is seeking full time Servers, Room Service, and Bartenders to come and join our team! The Lodge has a great benefit package available after 90 days. AM & PM shifts available.
Other positions open and are full time with benefits after 90 days:
- Room Service
- AM Servers
- PM Servers
- Pool Attendants
- Grill/Beverage Cart Attendants.
- Spa Shiki -All positions
This award-winning luxury resort is the fulfillment of a dream by Harold Koplar and onetime owner of the Chase-Park Plaza Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri.
It was Mr. Koplar’s dream that the resort be done on a broad scale, with rustic elegance, having an appeal to the vacationer with good taste, as well as the convention attendee.
While The Lodge of Four Seasons is rich in history, tradition and ambiance, it is ultimately our employees who make this one of the finest resorts in the mid-west for both our guest and each other.
To be recognized as a national premier resort that provides a quality experience for our guest and employees through maximum service, value and satisfaction while maintaining an economically sound business environment.
A variety of benefits are provided to improve your employment experience and well being of
each associate. Based on length of employment, the following are some of the benefits available to each employee.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401 K Program
- Credit Union
- Associate Discount Programs
*The Lodge of Four Seasons is an equal opportunity employer. Race, color, religion, sex, disability and national origin or any other basis protected by statue are not factors in employment, promotion and compensation.
Food & Beverage (kitchen, restaurants, bars)
- RESTAURANT - Server - year round - full time
- RESTAURANT - Busser - year round - full time
- RESTAURANT - Barista Counter Attendant - year round - full time
- BARS - Bartender - one year or more experience required
- KITCHEN - Room service - year round - full time
- KITCHEN - HK's Line Cook - minimum of 3 years food experience
Banquet Services (Servers, Set up, Banquet Bartenders)
- BANQUET SERVER - seasonal
- BANQUET SET UP CREW - year round - full time
- AUDIO/VISUAL - full time
GUEST SERVICES (Front Office, Sales, Catering, Golf, Spa, Marina)
- SPA SHIKI - Cosmetologist/Nail Technician - year round - full time
- SPA SHIKI - Massage Therapist - year round - full time
- SPA SHIKI - Esthetician - year round - part time
- SPA SHIKI - Front Desk - previous retail experience required
- FRONT DESK - Front Desk Agent - year round - full time - previous experience required
- FRONT DESK - Stewarding - full time
- GOLF - Greens Keeper - must be 16 years or older
- GOLF - Golf Pro Shop Attendant - seasonal - full time/part time
- GOLF - Cart Attendant - seasonal - full time/part time
Property Operations (Accounting, Building and Grounds Maintenance, Security)
- LANDSCAPER - seasonal - full time
- IRRIGATION TECH - seasonal - full time
- SECURITY OFFICER - CPR certification preferred
Join Our Team Apply Today
To apply now please complete the following information indicating the position you are most interested in.