The Lodge of Four Seasons is the only full-service golf resort in Missouri offering 36 holes of championship golf. Both of our golf courses have been recognized in the top five golf courses of Missouri by numerous publications, including Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and AAA Midwest. Book your golf vacation now, and enjoy an experience that no other resort in the Midwest can offer.
Over the past 50 years, the Lodge of Four Seasons has played a significant role in making the Lake of the Ozarks a major golf destination. It started in 1973 with The Cove, a Robert Trent Jones Sr. signature golf course. As demand for golf grew, so did the Lodge’s desire to offer a true golf resort experience in the Midwest. That led to the opening of The Ridge course in 1991.
2016 GOLF PACKAGES
Stay & Play Packages
Unlimited play getaway
2016 Package Extras
- Complimentary range balls before each play
- Free golf bag storage
- Tee times up to 21 days in advance
- 10% discount in the Golf Shop (excluding sale items)
- Rates exclude ALL holidays and special events (additional rates will apply)
- Discounted 18-hole replay rates starting at $35
- Any additional nights stayed or rounds played will be billed separately at that outlet
- Package rates may vary based on room type and location at the resort
- "Starting from pricing..." based on double occupancy in a Seasons Bay traditional room