The Lodge of Four Seasons has played a significant role over the last 50 years in making The Lake of The Ozarks a major golf destination. It started in 1973 with The Cove, a Robert Trent Jones, Sr. signature golf course. As the demand for golf grew, so did The Lodge’s desire to offer a true golf resort experience in the mid-west. That led to the opening of The Ridge Course in 1991.
Not satisfied with just two championship golf courses, The Lodge decided to hire Jack Nicklaus to design a third, world-class golf course. The Club at Porto Cima opened in 2000, becoming the only 18-hole, waterfront Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Missouri. It was quickly rated as the #4 Best New Private Golf Course in America by Golf Digest.
The Lodge of Four Seasons is proud to say that we are the only full service golf resort in Missouri offering 54-holes of championship golf. All three of our golf courses have been recognized in the top 5 golf courses of Missouri by various publications such as Golf Digest, Golf Magazine, and AAA Midwest. Book your golf vacation now and enjoy an experience that no other resort in the mid-west can offer.
To book a tee time please click here.
2016 GOLF PACKAGES
Stay & Play Packages
Unlimited play getaway
The Triple Play
2016 Package Extras
- Complimentary range balls before each play
- Free golf bag storage
- Tee times up to 21 days in advance
- 10% discount in the Golf Shop (excluding sale items)
- Rates exclude ALL holidays and special events (additional rates will apply)
- Discounted 18-hole replay rates starting at $35
- Any additional nights stayed or rounds played will be billed separately at that outlet
- Package rates may vary based on room type and location at the resort
- "Starting from pricing..." based on double occupancy in a Seasons Bay traditional room