Updates in 2016 have brought new cart paths and other amenities to The Cove and The Ridge to enhance our unforgettable golfing experience.
The Lodge of Four Seasons is the only full-service golf resort in Missouri offering 54 holes of championship golf. All three of our golf courses have been recognized in the top five golf courses of Missouri by numerous publications, including Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and AAA Midwest. Book your golf vacation now, and enjoy an experience that no other resort in the Midwest can offer.
Over the past 50 years, the Lodge of Four Seasons has played a significant role in making the Lake of the Ozarks a major golf destination. It started in 1973 with The Cove, a Robert Trent Jones Sr. signature golf course. As demand for golf grew, so did the Lodge’s desire to offer a true golf resort experience in the Midwest. That led to the opening of The Ridge course in 1991.
Not satisfied with just two championship golf courses, the Lodge hired Jack Nicklaus to design a third world-class golf course. The Club at Porto Cima opened in 2000 and became the only 18-hole waterfront Jack Nicklaus signature course in Missouri. Golf Digest quickly rated it the No. 4 Best New Private Golf Course in America.
To book a tee time please click here.
2016 GOLF PACKAGES
Stay & Play Packages
Unlimited play getaway
The Triple Play
2016 Package Extras
- Complimentary range balls before each play
- Free golf bag storage
- Tee times up to 21 days in advance
- 10% discount in the Golf Shop (excluding sale items)
- Rates exclude ALL holidays and special events (additional rates will apply)
- Discounted 18-hole replay rates starting at $35
- Any additional nights stayed or rounds played will be billed separately at that outlet
- Package rates may vary based on room type and location at the resort
- "Starting from pricing..." based on double occupancy in a Seasons Bay traditional room