Make a splash! The Lake of the Ozarks has built its reputation throughout the Midwest for its incredible water fun. Nestled along the beautiful shoreline, the Lodge is home to the Lake’s largest full-service marina.
Take advantage of great marina activities and services during your stay:
- Rent a wave runner or boats for a wet and wild adventure.
- Try your hand at fishing with a fishing guide or on your own. You’ll find a complimentary rod and reel waiting for you if you want to drop your line off the dock. Fishing licenses may be purchased onsite at the Ship Store.
- Rent a pontoon boat and cruise the lake at your leisure. Rentals are available by the hour, half-day or day.
- Enjoy a leisurely cruise, dinner party or large group event …just contact our group catering sales agents for assistance at 800.711.8983.
- Overnight docking is also available. With a 30-ton lift, the Lodge marina can accommodate up to 200 boats, up to 54’ in length.
- Want to visit one of the Lodge’s spectacular restaurants or Spa Shiki? Arrive by water and stop at our courtesy dock for a free shuttle to the Lodge.
- Need boat repair? Specializing in fiberglass work, The Lodge of Four Seasons Marina gets your boat ship-shape and back on the water in no time.
Questions? Please contact our marina at (573) 365-8088 or (800) THE LAKE ext. 8088.
Yacht Sales | Gift Cards