Our meeting rooms offer unique settings to put your group perfectly at ease. All meeting rooms are equipped with wireless internet access and with T1 internet connection. Click on a meeting space listed below to access room diagrams and dimensions.
- The Granada Ballroom is perfect for large meetings, accommodating up to 1300 people, theater-style. The room can also be divided for smaller groups of 100 to 700. Great for banquets or exhibitor space.
- The Marbella Ballroom will accommodate 50 to 600 people. The permanent dance floor and stage make the Marbella a great setting for social events. This room can be divided.
- The Lookout and Eagle’s Peak both feature panoramic views of the lake for an inspiring meeting setting. Great for small to mid-sized groups.
- The Cordoba Theater offers an amphitheater seating for up to 250. Great for presentations, the Theater offers a desktop extension in the arm of each chair for your attendees’ use.
- The 3 Terrace Rooms serve as excellent hospitality rooms and offer outdoor patios. The boardroom setting and natural rock walls of the Terrace rooms are perfect for small meetings. Conveniently located near the main lobby.
- The Barcelona and Madrid meeting rooms are good for breakout sessions and can accommodate small groups. In close proximity to the Granada Ballroom.
- The Campana Hall, seats up to 1600 people and is the newest and finest exhibit hall at the Lake. The free-standing building is an excellent choice for large conventions, dealer meetings, trade shows, exhibits, and banquets. The Campana Hall, also serves as a great location for concerts.
- The Valencia provides space for mid-size to large meetings. This room can seat up to 200 and can be divided. The Valencia’s large rooftop patio is an ideal setting for breaks and outdoor functions.
- The Seachase Room offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the main channel of Lake of the Ozarks. This room is ideal for a group reception, dinner or meeting.
Click here to view meeting rooms map.