Our meeting rooms offer unique settings to put your group perfectly at ease. All meeting rooms were remodeled in 2016 and are equipped with wireless internet access and T1 internet connection. Click on a meeting space listed below to access room diagrams and dimensions.
- The Granada Ballroom is perfect for large meetings and accommodates up to 1,300 people, theater style. The room can also be divided for smaller groups of 100 to 700 and is great for banquets or exhibitor space.
- The Marbella Ballroom will accommodate 50 to 600 people. The permanent dance floor and stage make the Marbella a great setting for social events. This room can be divided.
- The Lookout and Eagle’s Peak both feature panoramic views of the Lake for an inspiring meeting setting. Great for small to midsize groups.
- The Cordoba Theater offers amphitheater seating for up to 250. Great for presentations, the Cordoba offers a desktop extension in the arm of each chair for your attendees’ use.
- The three Terrace rooms serve as excellent hospitality rooms and offer outdoor patios. The boardroom setting and natural rock walls of the Terrace rooms are perfect for small meetings. Conveniently located near the main lobby.
- The Barcelona and Madrid meeting rooms are good for breakout sessions and can accommodate small groups. They are in close proximity to the Granada Ballroom.
- Campana Hall seats up to 1,800 people and is the newest and finest exhibit hall at the Lake. The freestanding building is an excellent choice for large conventions, dealer meetings, trade shows, exhibits and banquets and also serves as a great location for concerts.
- The Valencia provides space for midsize to large meetings. This room can seat up to 200 people and can be divided. The large rooftop patio is an ideal setting for breaks and outdoor functions.
- The Seachase room offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the main channel of Lake of the Ozarks. This room is ideal for a group reception, dinner or meeting.
Click here to view meeting rooms map.