Our wedding venue locations, lakeside patios, beach and lawns, offer unique settings to put you perfectly at ease from ceremony to late night celebrations. Click on a room listed below to access room diagrams and dimensions.
• The Granada Ballroom - located in the main Lodge adjacent to atrium and indoor waterfall, is the resorts main ballroom suitable for dining and dancing up to 200 to 500 people
• The Marbella Ballroom - located adjacent to the outdoor Japanese Gardens and cloverleaf pool area accommodates up to 400, including a dance floor and staging area making this venue one of the most popular any season of the year.
• The Seachase Room - offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the main channel of Lake Ozarks. This room is ideal for a ceremony or reception dinner.
• The Lookout and Eagle’s Peak - both feature panoramic views of the lake for an inspiring setting. Great for small to mid-sized ceremonies or receptions.
• The Valencia Room and Rooftop terrace - “the premier“venue here at the lake with under the stars and majestic roof top views of Lake Ozark. The Valencia Room itself can accommodate 200 people for a reception or sit down dinner...however, add in the Rooftop (weather permitting) and the possibilities are as far as your imagination can take you.